Online Children's Art Classes
“Learning Art in a Fun & Engaging way that Nurtures their Creativity & Self Expression”
Yes, children can learn art online!
Each new art lesson is full of fun that broadens the imagination and teaches a new technique.
Your child will learn:
- How to express themselves through art
- How to use different materials to achieve their vision
- How to have FUN with creativity and art
- Art terminologies
- Art principles such as colour, form, value, shape, and more
Each week you and your child will receive:
- A Digital Class Preparation Kit that includes background information on art history and technique
- A 1.5 hour online class on specific topics (for our younger learners) or tailored to your child’s specific goals
- Weekly homework and bonus homework checked by an instructor, as well as bonus drawing activities based on your child’s level
The Benefits of Art for Children: Building 21st Century Skills
Learning self-expression through art builds a child’s self-esteem and confidence. It also teaches them how to communicate their ideas and find their individual voice. Developing these important skills at a young age gives them expressive freedom and encourages children to embrace ALL of their internal capabilities.
Basic Rates & Pricing
|Ages 4-6 & 7-9||Duration||Price|
|4 Passes||1.5 hours||$120 +HST|
|13 Passes||1.5 hours||$360 +HST|
|24 Passes||1.5 hours||$630 +HST|
Online Art in Action
Materials will be provided in the powerpoint slide. For digital, all they need is an ipad or drawing tablet along with a stylus pen.
Just let us know 24 hours in advance, and they can schedule a make up class.
Basics, such as pencil crayons, pencil, eraser and markers
For students that want to paint their online lesson, they can follow the teachers step by step. And when it comes to colouring, they can paint. Please let us know if you decide to do that, so we can let our teacher know to also go over some painting techniques with those students.
They will be in a waiting room, and the teacher will let them into the classroom.
Yes, there is homework in the powerpoint slides for children, digital and design.
For children, the powerpoint slides include the lesson of the day, along with art history, and homework for the week. For teens, the powerpoint slides cover more technical subjects, and also include homework.