Teen Sculpture Classes
“Art is something that makes you breathe with a different kind of happiness."
Our art classes for teens are a space to set their creativity free.
Our teen sculpture classes allow students to approach art with their keen observation skills. Using different materials such as clay, wood, and plaster, students will practice a variety of sculpting techniques to create successful 3D artworks. These classes are suitable for teens who like to work hands on. This is a wonderful chance to create portfolio pieces that can be used for future college applications, or simply as beautiful artwork for the home.
Teens Will Learn:
- Self-expression through art
- Advanced knowledge of design principles: shape, form, value, colour etc.
- How to use clay and manipulate it into various forms
- The process of creating a successful 3D artwork from start to finish
- Art terminology
Teen Art Class Details
- Bring 11×14 sketchbook to class
- Basic art materials will be provided
- Weekly homework will be given as a supplementary portion of the course curriculum
Basic Rates & Pricing
|1 class||2 hours||$42*+hst|
|4 classes||2 hours||$152+hst (save $16)|
|13 classes||2 hours||$456 + hst (save $90)|
|24 classes||2 hours||$798+ hst (save $210)|
*This is the standard price for our classes. Prices for packages are offered with discounts!
HST applies to all prices.